Call now or visit our showroom and we’ll help you find the right quartz slab at the lowest possible price!
Quartz Countertops for Kitchens & Bathrooms
Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers many advantages.
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
- Over 150 Colors Available
- Call or Stop By For Additional Clearance Pricing
Quartz countertops come in a wide range of patterns, including realistic marble-looks, modern concrete-looks, and nature-inspired looks. Quartz countertop colors range from icy white tones to midnight black tones, and virtually everything in between. Premium Quartz never needs sealing, it is resistant to chipping, and it is manufactured to last a lifetime. Choose the quartz countertop color you love! View a sample of available styles and colors below.
Current Quartz Styles & Colors: